Are you a candidate not being shortlisted for the job you want? Your CV needs to read like the answer to a business’s hiring problem. Our experts give their tips on how to stand out like a flamingo in a herd of zebras!
The two main factors to success are relevance and readability.
● Dig deep into the role requirements and highlight your relevant skills and experiences using the same words
● Detail project highlights and key roles you’ve played
● Include plenty of data, KPI’s, targets and outcomes
● Keep it short, use bullet points
● Make sure your text is aligned
● Keep the font size and type consistent
● Stay logical, start with your most recent role
Keep at it and give us a shout if we can help.
Next up, learn how to become un-fireable!