We’re delighted to announce that we are now officially Cyber Essentials Certified, this means you can trust that we have appropriate cyber security and data protection measures in place.
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed and industry-supported scheme that helps businesses to protect themselves against the ever-growing threat of cyber attacks.
To become Cyber Essentials certified an organisation is assessed on areas such as:
- Secure configuration – continuously checking for potential vulnerabilities
- Firewalls – ensuring secure firewalls are in place
- User access controls – restricting system access to authorised people
- Security update management – ensuring the latest security patches are installed
- Malware protection – ensuring strong virus and malware protection is in place
What does it mean to be Cyber Essentials certified?
By displaying our Cyber Essentials badge, we’re letting you know that:
- We’ve put meaures in place to protect our own orgainsation
- We take cyber security seriously and meet a Government-endorsed standard
- We can bid for Government contracts