Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Tekla Draughtsman on behalf of our client, a Globally recognised civil engineering company based in the County Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the civil engineering, industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over 3 years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 31 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Employer assist – Personal advice, Counselling
* Training & Development
* Death in Service
* Income protection
* Complimentary on site parking
* Early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Drawing Office Manager you will work as an integral part of the Draughting and Design team holding responsibility for Tekla modelling from client drawings.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Provide TEKLA Modelling from client drawings, fabrication and fitting
* Checking of models and drawings
* Editing and back draughting
* Raise RFI’s as and when required
* Checking of Models, Drawings
* Be prepared to meet with client’s team to discuss any projects drawing / model related issues
To be considered this position you must be educated to ONC and have:
* Detailed / Expert knowledge and user of current versions of Tekla
* Keep up to date with TEKLA and / or other CAD related software developments and revisions
* Knowledge of current drawing practice and standards related to Model build, connections and fabrication drawings
Although not essential knowledge of other 3D Modelling software would be an advantage.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4wOTIxNC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →