Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Regional Category Manager on behalf of our client a Global Marine organisation based out in Middlesbrough. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the marine industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme up to 10%
* Complimentary on site parking
* Option to take Bupa cover
* Car allowance
* Annual bonus (performance & company performance based)
Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager you will have end – to – end responsibility for Regional Categories.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Internal demand analysis planning and forecasting
* Develop and maintain short, medium & long term category strategies based on internal demand and market intelligence
* Drive and execute the source-to-contract process and ensure the appropriate involvement of experts (e.g. legal, digital procurement team)
* Ensure continuous improvement and optimisation of categories to drive cost efficiency’s and effectiveness in operations
* Manage and mitigate supply chain and supplier portfolio management risks
* Manage contracts (implementation, monitoring, optimisation, risk management)
* Manage suppliers (onboarding, performance management, joint planning and objectives)
* Define, execute and monitor inventory strategies
* Represent Region and categories in Category teams and at global level
* Engage with Regional Tech. & Ops. to align category strategies and specifications (plan-to-strategy process)
* Close collaboration with Legal and Procurement functions (source-to-contract process)
To be considered for this position you must have 3-5 years experience in Procurement as well as:
* Experience with tender strategy
* Experience with compliance and contract management
* Strong negotiation skills
* Stakeholder management skills
* Experience working in a multinational company and / or international work environment
Although not essential ideally you would have a relevant qualifications i.e CIPS.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS44NjM0NS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →