Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER *****
Are you an experienced Quality Systems Engineer?
Is your experience in this area from the automotive engineering industry?
Do you have a familiarity with ISO9001, ISO14001 & the IATF16949 update?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Newton Aycliffe area. You would be responsible for the development, maintenance and effective implementation of the plant Business Management System. You would also support the roll out of the Business Systems strategic improvement plans.
The full responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* The maintenance and development of the company’s quality and environmental management system documentation, including control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
* Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality and environmental system related documentation.
* To support the development and implementation of new business systems, incorporating training, awareness, support and assessment.
* Coordinate internal audits in-line with the company internal audit schedule.
* Coordinate external audits (Re-certification, Customer, etc.)
* Work with cross-functional teams to drive system & quality improvements through the business as required.
* Support business initiatives to improve systems & quality/environmental awareness through all levels of the Organisation.
* Work effectively within various business units both in house and externally so as to improve the effectiveness of the developing processes.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintaining and developing Quality Systems in a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
* Qualified as an ISO9001/14001 Lead Auditor.
* To be qualified to a minimum HNC level in a Quality related discipline.
* Knowledge of the approaches used to develop, PFMEA, Control plans & Standardised work documents.
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude towards work.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg1MzU2Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →