Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
ELECTRICAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER JOB ALERT
Do you have experience in an automotive R&D environment?
Is your R&D skillset within automotive Power Electronics?
Do you have experience of developing electrical components such as Inverters?
Do you reside within driveable distance of Millbrook, Bedfordshire? (Milton Keynes).
If you have said YES to these questions so far then a role as an Electrical Business Development Engineer may just be the one for you!
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive R&D centre based in the Milton Keynes area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Communicate in Technical Language with OEM Design Teams to capture OEM needs.
* Be part of Design & Develop team for Power Electronics, other electrical Automotive Components in accordance with ISO26262 Functional Safety Processes & Concepts.
* Competent user of industry standard network & calibration tools like CANalyzer.
* Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA, FTA, etc.
* Interface effectively across functions & regions.
* Conduct Benchmark Activities.
* Salary of £38,653.67 to £44, 921.83 (Depending on Experience)
* Group Personal Pension Scheme Company Contribution up to 7%
* 39 hours per week Monday to Friday
* 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
* Free Car Parking
* Life Assurance
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjUyMDQyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →