RMS are supporting one of our Automotive clients in recruiting a Temporary Commercial Administrator based in Cannock
Responsible for assisting the commercial sales department by ensuring pricing, tooling and orders are maintained and correct.
* Creating and maintaining sales orders for prototype & Tooling & purchase orders
* Use internal systems to maintain the percentages of volumes for finance
* Create internal orders to enable payments to be invoiced to customers
* Assisting in maintaining accurate records of modification and NPI enquiries and quotation dates
* Organising the shipment of customer prototype requirements and arrange the relevant invoicing
* Running variance reports monthly
* Investigating prices differences
* Setting up schedule agreements and making sure they are maintained on SAP
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience administrative experience
* Competent in SAP & MS Office , advanced in Excel
* High standard of attention to detail and be able to identify and resolve issues
* Good written and verbal communication
* Assertive and proactive attitude
* Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with other internal departments
* The ability to research problems, questions and information
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMzI3MjUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →