Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** WELDING ENGINEER VACANCY *****
Are you a welding engineer with knowledge of the automotive industry and robotic welding processes?
Do you have an advanced understanding of MIG/MAG/GMAW/TIG welding processes (theory and application) as well as the necessary equipment?
Do you have a good, working knowledge of the robotic application in welding processes used for the assembly of metal components?
Are you currently residing in South Wales, within commutable distance of the Llanelli area?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area of South Wales.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Provide direction & control of all MIG/MAG/TIG welding processes.
* Development & implementation of internal working standards, documentation & performance reports.
* Provide hands-on technical support where required to other members of associated departments.
* Assist in the development & integration of both manual & automated / robotic welding processes.
* Create plans, schedules of work & detailed work instructions for the PPM/TPM of all MIG, MAG, GMAW and TIG welding processes.
* Assess welding processes for quality, productivity, functionality & condition.
* Identify areas for improvement in terms of quality enhancement, productivity increase and reducing costs to the business.
* Support all auditing of welding processes & control.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* Advanced understanding of the MIG/MAG/GMAW/TIG welding processes & equipment.
* Good understanding of robotic application within a welding process.
* Excellent fault finding & problem solving skills.
* Excellent control & development of systems.
* Strong understanding of OEM customer specific requirements.
* Appropriate experience within an Automotive 1st tier supplier Weld Engineering role.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjE1OTcxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →