We are currently recruiting experienced drivers to work within a busy compound environment at our site based in Stone. Ad-Hoc work available to cover for sickness and holiday during our Peak season.
Reporting to the Team Leader Main duties will include:
* Driving prestigious vehicles
* External inspection of vehicles
* Moving vehicles to relevant storage areas and lode lanes
* Ensuring all checks are completed prior to vehicle dispatch
* Reporting faults when identified
To be considered for this position applicants must possess the following Experience & Competencies
* Hold a Full UK driving Licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
* Previous work experience in a driving role
* Competent in using Computer Packages.
* Ability to learn new systems and input data onto hand held PCD device
* Conscientious drivers with the ability to work effectively in a team.
* Due to insurance reasons this role is unsuitable for anyone aged under 25 and anyone with a DR10 or more than 6 penalty points on their driving licence
* Experience within the automotive industry, commercial driving, driving left hand vehicles and previous vehicle inspection experience is an advantage.
Please note due to Health and Safety procedures onsite all workers are subject to random drug and alcohol tests. One must also be completed at your induction.
Ongoing work with a realistic opportunity of permanent work for the right people with the right attitude.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Y2FycmllLjMyMTQyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →