Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Tooling Quotation Engineer on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Staffordshire area of the West Midlands.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on Site parking
* Early Friday finish – Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
It will be your role to support the development of new quotations for new business tooling requirements. Part feasibility and product to press asset alignment. Maintaining existing tool cost database and supporting Customer Engineering tooling cost assessment reviews as well as constantly monitoring tooling cost down ideas. You will also be tooling supplier liaison to ensure quote to cost alignment.
* Support New Tooling quotations.
* Create tooling process line ups.
* Review and complete component feasibility with regards to tooling processes.
* Tooling design knowledge.
* Support feasibility issues on awarded new projects.
* Ensure company tooling standards are adhered to.
* Feasibility support at customer locations.
* Communication and Presentations, directly with Customers and internal.
* Tooling supplier cost monitoring and liaison.
* Supporting internal project quotation meetings.
* Support NPI engineering at onset of awarded projects.
* Support introduction of new tooling projects, including tooling process alignment to quoted costs.
* Create DFMEA and associated project risks.
* Identify tool cost reduction opportunities.
* Create new tooling process and costing sheets.
* Support Engineering Changes to Die Tooling.
Experience and Knowledge Required
* Customer Liaison
* BIW/Chassis/Structural Panels
* NPI Projects for OEM’s
* A proven background of Tooling knowledge combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrates a positive attitude towards change, with a willingness to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances.
* Results driven, with the enthusiasm and resilience to see a job well done through effective ownership.
* The ability to lead cross functional team members.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljk4MjE3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →