Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Technical Administrator on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Millbrook area of Bedfordshire.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join the New Development Centre of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role is to report, promote and facilitate the achievement of the Technical Cost Reduction targets across the Research and Development product groups.
* Data collection and reporting to management regarding the Technical Cost Reduction target
* Use the internal database to help with progression of Technical Cost Reduction ideas
* Continuously improve & document the Technical Cost Reduction process
* Escalate concerns or issues in a timely manner
* Ability to analyse & manipulate numerical data sets.
* Experience of presenting and communicating data in graphical/numerical formats.
* Knowledge of validating and verifying data sets.
* Application of basic project management skills to control your activities effectively.
* Correctly facilitating meetings and taking minutes.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjI4MDA1Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →