Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Technical Administrator on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Millbrook area of Bedfordshire.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join the New Development Centre of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role is to analyse, report and promote the achievement of the Technical Cost Reduction targets across the Research and Development product groups.
* Analyse and summarise data
* Generate Functional Reports to promote efficiency & Technical Cost reduction
* Facilitate continuous improvement of Efficiency initiatives & Technical Cost reduction
* Continuously improve & document the related Processes and procedures
* General office administration
* Escalate concerns or issues in a timely manner
* Analyse & manipulate numerical data sets
* Present and communicate data in graphical/numerical form
* Validate and verify the data
* Apply basic project management skills to control your activities
* Facilitate and minute meetings
* Minimum 6 GCSE’s or equivalent inc Maths B grade or above
* Certified Intermediate or above in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel & Powerpoint)
* Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
* Eager to learn and develop
* Proficient communicator
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg4NjQwLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →