Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Structural Engineer on behalf of our client, a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Newcastle
A permanent position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who have a reputation for excellence. This is an opportunity to work on a variety of projects from small residential works to large multi-storey development and heritage projects.
Working Hours are: 37.5 hours
Notable benefits for this position include:
* Flexi Time
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Birthday off work!
* Health Shield Cash Plan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Workplace pension
* Training and development
* Sponsorship of professional membership
Role Overview: The purpose of this role is to manage projects including allocated resources such as graduates and technicians. Duties will include the financial control of assigned projects, to oversee the day to day running of projects, attend project meetings, be the daily contact for the client, contractors and other project consultants.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Input into fee proposals, including resources and programme.
* Manage projects from inception through to completion.
* Develop scheme designs as required by the Directors and Principal engineers.
* Deliver projects within timescale, budget constraints and quality expectations.
* Determine the need for and attend project progress meetings.
* Respond to design queries during construction phase and attend site meetings.
* Communicate project’s critical issues in a timely manner to Directors and clients.
* Actively manage projects to minimise WIP.
* Set up projects and allocate budgets to work stages
To be considered this position you must:
* BEng or Meng in Civil or Structural engineering disciplines.
* Demonstrated experience in structural engineering design and construction.
* Good all-round technical design expertise using British, European and international standards.
For more information, please contact: Phil Wake at email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC44NzgwMi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →