Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Job: Software Engineer
Location: Stockton- On- Tees
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30-35K+, depending on relevant experience
Working Hours: 35 hours per week (9am-5pm)
My client, a well-established firm with over 300 global blue-chip customers is seeking a number of experience software engineers to join the development team.
The role will be to support and develop the software and systems for the business, reporting into the lead solutions developer.
* Experience in many of the following technologies are essential – Angular, .NET v4.x & Core (C#, VB, ASP) Java, SQL, HTML, MVC, REST, ORM Frameworks and Micros ft Azure.
* Strong SQL skills are important
* Excellent communicator and all-round team player are very important for this company
* Develop cloud and web focused solutions in a range of technologies
* You will take ownership of your work while continually contributing to the improvement process within the development team.
* Unit and integration testing of your own development work prior to integration with the wider team
* Ensure all solutions are met technically and functionally
* 33 days holidays per year
* Pension 3.21% matched contribution
* Other benefits include discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, bi-annual company events and opportunity to receive football match tickets.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an urgent position and interviews will take place next week.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and do not provide sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QW9pZmUuMzA2MDguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →