Resource Management Solutions
RMS Recruitment are working in partnership with a prestigious automotive client. Our Client is a leading provider of finished vehicle services in the UK for new, used and commercial vehicles. Due to two large contracts wins we now looking for SMART repairers to join the team based at their newly built state of the art technical Centre in Corby.
What we can offer you:
- 16.65 per hour
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Permanent contract of 37.5hours per week.
- Career progression opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE supplied
- Free onsite car parking
- Friendly & inclusive working environment
About the Role
Within the SMART Repairers role, you will be responsible for repair / painting parts/ panels on a range of makes and models, ensuring the maximum quality and finish of work is achieved
- Following correct procedures to allow ‘right first time’ blending
- Regularly cleaning and maintaining equipment
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
This is a full-time contract and you will be required to work a shift rotation of: 6am-2pm /2pm-10pm Monday-Friday.
- All applicants must hold a valid driver’s license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences for insurance purposes
- Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Previous experience working within automotive industry with Small, Medium Area Repair Technology (SMART) training, NVQ (or equivalent) in Vehicle Paint Spraying (or similar)
- Two years+ experience in SMART repairing
- Proven colour matching techniques and experience working with both water and solvency-based materials
- To undertake training and development to ensure knowledge is up to date with changes to technology and techniques
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
If this sounds like a position for you, please apply below or get in contact with charlotte Hodgson on 07710998987 or via email Charlotte.email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer, if you have not been contacted within 7 days following your application, please accept this as you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=33AC3AFA3.0 →