Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
2 x Bodyshop Shift Managers
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity 2 Workshop Shift Managers to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to manage the daily workflow for all Workshop activities, as well as ensuring production targets are met in line with SLA, budgets, quality control standards, and best practices are maintained.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* To ensure that all operatives are working productively and to the required standard set by the manufacturers’ and work providers
* To formulate short and medium-term strategy
* To manage & review all Workshop processes and procedures
* Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment
* Forecast future staff levels
* Co-ordinate repairs on a variable work load
* To ensure all completion timescales are met
* Provide support, and identify development and training needs and opportunities.
* Hold a recognised Managerial Qualification (ILM, CMI, etc) with several years proven managerial experience
* Previous experience within automotive industry
* Bodyshop / Workshop trade qualification or time served experience (Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater etc.)
* At least 5 years’ experience working within a Bodyshop / Workshop environment
* Good communication skills in order to communicate and effectively manage a large team
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Health & Safety Minded
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CATHR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjM4MzM3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →