Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER VACANCY *****
Are you a senior quality engineer with knowledge of the automotive industry?
Do you have experience of fast paced and high volume manufacturing and understand the impacts of quality related issues?
Do you have a good, working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes?
Do you hold at least an HNC qualification in an engineering discipline and a quality related qualification such as IQA or CQI?
Have any of your quality related experiences involved time with an NPI department or a product launch team?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area of the West Midlands. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* To act as company representative to assist in the development and maintaining of Product Assurance systems ensuring Customer Specific Requirements are fulfilled.
* To provide strong leadership and to develop a culture of defect prevention and waste elimination.
* To be a capable user of core quality tools & techniques and their application, such as SPC, Ishikawa, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams and Stratification.
* Provide directional guidance during Design, DFM, PFMEA, Control Plan reviews and ensure Lessons Learnt have been incorporated.
* Develop and maintain FMEA’s, Control Plans and internal documentation through development phases and into serial production in order to meet both 100% defect free and 100% delivery conditions.
* Support the Internal Audit team by performing various Internal Audits.
The person taking on this role will have:-
* A good, working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes.
* An appropriate qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
* Experience working within an automotive/high volume customer facing, senior role with good working knowledge of IATF16949 / ISO9001.
* Thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems and OEM customer specific requirements
* Strong understanding of OEM Customer Specific Standards & Requirements
* A proven background of leadership abilities combined with working knowledge in producing and developing required APQP / PPAP elements.
* Experience in using Quality Core tools and techniques such as, 8D Analysis, Poka Yoke etc.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljc0MTMxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →