Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Quality Engineer on behalf of our client who are a well-recognised automotive supplier based in the Pickering area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the large in the automotive supply chain
RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager and it will be your role to introduce and implement strategic Quality systems and procedures in order to ensure continuous Quality improvements.
* Specifically implement and maintain the Quality Standard IATF 16949:2016, Automotive and Customer requirements.
* Continually analyse Customer and Group KPIs to ensure targets are achieved.
* Ensure that Quality systems are effectively implemented and maintained.
* Ensure all key launch KPIs are met.
* Coach and mentor operational Quality Teams and support Employee Survey and Strategic Talent Review processes to ensure development and engagement are driven.
* The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a Senior Managerial Quality related position and have excellent customer facing skills.
* A highly effective communicator able to contribute to strategic business planning.
* Degree or similar qualification (or qualified by experience).
* Relevant experience in the Automotive Industry.
* A proven track record in managing a Quality Team successfully.
* Relevant experience in Quality related activities in a development and/or production environment.
* Experience with Automotive OEMs.
* Trained in standards for Quality Management Systems, IATF16949:2016, VDA or equivalent.
* Application of QMS tools and techniques.
* Good working knowledge of APQP, FMEA, Inspection Planning, Six Sigma, Kepner Tregoe and SPC.
* Clear, concise and appropriate communication style both written and verbal.
* Demonstrates innovation in decision making, change management and continuous improvement activities.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIzOTE0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →