Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Manufacturer Engineer on behalf of our client, a Global OEM they are a global leader in their field of expertise based in the County Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the electrical outdoor products, manufacturing industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over many years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* Onsite canteen
* Early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will be involved in the design and improvement of manufacturing equipment used in the total process of building powered garden care products. Making improvements in the current and future manufacturing process in both assembly and injection moulding departments.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Design of production facilities including all jigs and fixtures, Poka Yoke devices, vision system and special purpose machinery, together with all documentation resulting in CE marking of the equipment.
* Control of Installation of equipment in the Injection moulding department.
* Continuous improvement of all production equipment resulting in increased efficiency
To be considered for this position you must be educated to a degree level or equivalent in Electrical Engineering and have:
* A minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience
* Strong knowledge of Injection Moulding
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
* To keep a close eye on and embrace the latest technology.
* To be able to prepare specifications and deliver within set timeframes and budgets.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS44NjE0MS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →