Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Senior Maintenance Engineer on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Washington area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join the Engineering Department of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Matched up to 7%)
* The role is a day shift position
* Complimentary on-site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Discount on New Vehicles (Specific brand)
* Salary sacrifice car scheme
* Cash Draw
This role will involve maintaining safe and efficient processes that are capable of delivering customer quality and delivery targets. The main area of responsibility is to manage the day to day activities of the maintenance department, having responsibility for the maintenance team. Managing the Manufacturing Engineers department to achieve continuous improvement/Quick Response Quality Control solutions and Design Change/minor projects.
* Manage the maintenance team to ensure production requirements are met on across 3 shifts
* Maintain the safe and efficient running of all plant equipment and facility
* Manage maintenance processes including Total Productive Maintenance, Production Led Maintenance, critical spares, reporting, RNA (Reliability Needs Analysis), Major Breakdown Reports, Chronic Loss Quality Circles, including regular reporting on KPI’s
* Able to identify areas of weakness and develop and deliver improvement plans
* Assist in process changes and machinery relocations.
* Improve breakdown rates, maintenance response times and prevention activities
* Comply to company procedures
* Support facility related QRQC and ZIP (safety) activities
* Support manufacturing in day to day facility issues
* Develop contingencies for ‘mission critical’ processes
* Provide management with relevant data including regular reports
* Make effective use of IT systems
* Time served Maintenance Engineer is a pre requisite
* Relevant experience in a related role within the automotive industry or other high volume manufacturing industry. Experience of synchronized, short lead-time delivery would be advantageous.
* Excellent communication, literary and numeracy skills.
* Degree or HNC qualified in an appropriate Engineering discipline
* IT literate (Windows / MS Office)
* Experience of Maintenance management system would be an advantage
* Good team working skills
* Supervisory experience advantageous
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIyODIzLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →