Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** SENIOR HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISOR JOB ALERT *****
Do you have experience at senior level of an H&S Advisor role within an automotive engineering environment?
Are you qualified to at least NEBOSH Certificate level and hold a lead auditor certification?
Are you computer literate and passionate about Health & Safety?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Newton Aycliffe area of County Durham. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Managing policy to ensure that the organisation complies with all relevant UK H&S legislation.
* Training and auditing are integral duties required to make the whole workforce aware of and able to fulfil H&S responsibilities.
* Conducting project work, covering a range of areas including Health and Safety initiatives.
* Conducting daily safety observations in order to identify any unsafe acts/conditions.
* Challenging any employee safety non-compliances.
* Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments including COSHH.
* Maintaining the sites incident database and ensuring that root cause analysis is carried out for all safety incidents including corrective actions.
Working hours for this role are:- (Although flexibility is required to suit business needs)
* Monday – Thursday: 7am – 4.30pm
* Friday: 7am – 1pm / 9am – 3pm
The key requirements for this role are as follows:-
* Experience within automotive manufacturing or engineering is essential.
* Experience in conducting Safety audits and general workplace inspections.
* Experience in dealing with external sources (Contractors, HSE, and Fire Authority & Insurance).
* Ability to engage with employees at all levels of the organisation.
* Qualified to a minimum NEBOSH certificate Level 3. Be prepared to undertake further education to achieve NEBOSH Diploma
* Have a good working knowledge/understanding of current H&S legislation.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg1ODQ0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →