Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS Recruitment are actively recruiting experienced and driven Sales Executives with knowledge of the Offshore Wind industrial sector together with an established and proven network of contacts within the industry.
You will have a good understanding of the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewable Energy market sectors.
Working for our Client in Darlington you will identify future contract opportunities for the business and follow the process to secure orders in the Offshore Wind industry for the provision of Fire and Blast rated modules and F&B rated Products
RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
What is on offer?
* Salary £45 – £55k per annum depending on experience
* Car Allowance £4,800
* 5% pension
* Expenses for travel
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and close sales opportunities primarily for MTE’s Offshore Wind industry for the provision of Fire and Blast rated modules and F&B rated Products.
* Prepare and work to personal plan based on analysis of potential markets and projects, qualifying of leads and securing of appropriate enquiries that maximise the opportunity for successful placement of suitably profitable purchase orders.
* Maintain an appreciation and awareness of integrated modular solutions design, legislation, specifications and international standards requirements
* Liaison and communication with functional disciplines where required.
* Involvement in the preparation of technical requirements, estimates and tender submissions in accordance with company procedures and policies.
* Preparation and review of monthly CRM progress report for your Business Manager.
* Travel throughout the UK and overseas maintaining and developing new sales contacts.
* Carry out any other reasonable instruction written or verbal from an officer of the company.
To be considered this position you must have working knowledge of MS Office software and MS Dynamics CRM software
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuODAyNjUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →