Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Quality Technician on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the County Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, working a 3 shift pattern, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
Reporting directly to the Quality Engineer you will work as an integral part Quality team responsible for quality assurance of customer products.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Conduct regular Product and Process audits and feedback information as required taking appropriate actions
* Ensure that all Shift Operators adhere to the quality elements of the Standard Operating Procedures
* Identify any product or process non-conformity and potential improvement ideas.
* Ensure effective communication of Quality data to the manufacturing teams and to facilitate actions to improve.
* Assist in the resolution of Customer & Internal concerns with the Quality Engineers.
* Provide support to Plant Quality Engineers to enable Plant KPI’s to be achieved.
* Support team based problem-solving activities using structured techniques.
* The jobholder may be required to visit customer/supplier locations under the direction of the Quality Engineer in order to resolve concerns.
* To be a capable user of core basic quality tools & techniques and their application, typically: Ishikawa, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams, etc
* Set standards / supply correct documentation / train personnel regarding any concern containment actions
* Assist with testing of product in laboratory.
To be considered this position you must be educated to ONC level in Engineering and willing to continue to a HNC as well as:
* A minimum of 4 years Automotive manufacturing experience
* Experience with SAP
* The ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding manufacturing environment
* Have a confident approach to effectively deal with a variety of people within the business structure
* Be self motivated, confident with a proactive attitude
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4zNDAwMC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →