Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a number of experienced Quality Inspectors on behalf of our client, a leading manufacturer.
Job Purpose & Objectives:
To provide a comprehensive, efficient and professional Quality Inspection service on a day to day basis.
Experience of working in a previous factory / warehousing / manufacturing environment.
Job Responsibilities and Major Tasks:
To provide a comprehensive, efficient, and professional Quality Inspection service to:
* Visually inspect parts as instructed by client
* Complete Daily Activity report in line with parts inspected
* Ensure that a specified method and equipment are being used and the required standards are being met
* Ensure that measuring equipment being used by you is suitably calibrated
* Liaise with other Quality Inspectors (possibly at shift change over periods) to ensure the continuity of work and standards
* Ensure accurate inspection and required re-work tasks are carried out
* Ensure you are using the correct safety and protective equipment as required by the customer or the area where work is undertaken
* Complete and maintain all paperwork as required by the client and/or Quality Department
* Check and ensure accuracy and legibility of your daily reports and other required hand-written documentation
* Ensure you start punctually and observe the site rest and lunch break periods at all times
* At all times, work to promote the Company.
Internal Company Processes (IMS & EHS)
* Contribute to Continuous Improvement Initiatives
* Compliance with Integrated Management Procedures and ISO 9001:2015 requirements
Knowledge and experience:
* Experience of working in a factory / manufacturing / production environment would be beneficial.
Skills and behaviours:
* Experience of dealing with customers and employees from all levels
* Attention to detail
* Clear legible hand writing
* General fitness
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Car owner and willing to travel
* Flexible approach to shift patterns
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to be trained
Must be able to work various shift patterns
Temp to perm after 26 weeks
Starting pay is £8.21 plus shift allowance if applicable
Opportunity for progression
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS4wNDg4Mi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →