Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Quality Engineer on behalf of our client a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the Tyne & Wear area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on Site parking
Reporting directly to the Senior Quality Engineer you will work as an integral part of the Quality team holding responsibility for measurement, reporting and achievement of quality KPIs relating to tier 2 suppliers.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Coordinate the companies Supplier Score Card reporting, analysis and required improvement activities.
* Work as QA Project Leader for nominated supplier projects ensuring that all relevant APQP and CIPPS elements are in place (this includes inspection standards and reports, gauge specification, customer specific documentation, FMEA’s, timing plans, control plans, capability reports & PSW’s)
* Support Quality Assurance for new model launches.
* Co-ordinate concern management with suppliers, issuing reports, maintaining the concerns system and facilitating follow up actions such as feedback to the customer & countermeasure confirmation audits)
* Liaise with customers, reporting to them on concerns over specified time-scales and deadlines
* Support appropriate supplier changes and improvements to support the company’s Change Control Procedure
* Ensure that customer approval has been sought in relation to the Change Control Procedure
* Complete supplier audits using the QSES, QCDDM format.
* Promote company procedures within the department.
To be considered this position you must be educated to HNC or equivalent in a relevant discipline:
* Be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills of working within a high volume manufacturing environment
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team
* Possess good IT skills (Microsoft Applications)
* Be proficient in root cause analysis and the QRQC process
* Have previous Quality Engineering experience specifically relating to APQP processes and sub supplier management & auditing.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS43NDAwNi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →