Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Quality Auditor on behalf of our client, a garden products manufacturer based in Newton Aycliffe. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Working a two shift pattern of days and nights notable benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* On site canteen
* Shift allowance when required
* Life assurance up to 5 x salary
* Up to 8% pension contribution matched by the company
Reporting directly to the QA Technician you will validate products that are manufactured to the required quality standard.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Day to day problem solving and liaison with supporting departments
* % Sample inspection (Out of box audit)
* Test products using company’s bespoke software
* Reference of Quality Standard Operations
* Create Bill of Materials (BOM) using FLE01 System
* Quarantine and release of support defective products / components
* 5s of work area
* Assistance with line Trials
* Conduct Process Audits
* Conduct internal audits
* Sort through potential defective components
* Supervise, mentoring and training of Product Checkers on shift
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 4 years experience as a Quality Auditor working within a fast paced manufacturing environment as well as:
* Experience of creating BOM’s
* Experience of conducting internal Audits
* Flexible to work various shifts as and when required
* Competent with all MS packages
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS41Mjc5Mi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →