Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** PROJECT ENGINEER *****
Are you an experienced Project Engineer with automotive industry experience?
Do you have experience of fast paced and high volume manufacturing?
Do you fully understand Geometric, Design & Tolerancing (GD&T)?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please apply with your CV today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area.
You would be supporting the business and the individual departments (Assembly & Pressing) with Stamping and Process related modifications. This will be situated within the New Product introduction (NPI) area.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Managing product design (where applicable), process design & gauge design, including feasibility, and introduction in line with QCD deliverables.
* Create, modify and interpret CAD models, Engineering Drawings & Specifications.
* Providing quotation support for tooling, processes and checking fixtures to include concepts, layouts and cycle times as required.
* Providing accurate cost and timing feedback for products and changes during the enquiry and program phase to company commercial team.
* Preparation of SORs for tooling, processes and checking fixtures.
* Support nomination of tooling, processes and checking fixture suppliers.
* Support the buy off of tooling and lead the buy off processes.
* Lead and co-ordinate internal process run @ rate and process buy off.
* Provide timing for assigned milestones and activities and ensure they are achieved.
* Lead assembly equipment sourcing, buy off, installation and commissioning from kick off to volume production.
* Able to use CATIA and to transpose GD&T from complex assemblies into child parts.
* A thorough knowledge and understanding of high volume automotive manufacturing with specific attention to engineering processes.
* Sound understanding of the core tools – PFMEA / Control Plan / Gauge R&R etc.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQyNjQ2Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →