Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Programme Manager on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Staffordshire area of the West Midlands.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish – Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
Reporting directly to the Programme Director and it will be your responsibility to deliver multiple projects to plan and to budget. You will also be the main point of contact to the customers during the programmes.
* Ensure all project / program deliverables are met with respect to Quality Delivery and Cost utilising the company `New Product Creation System`.
* Escalate risks / issues to senior management in a timely manner and providing viable solutions.
* Identifying any blockages that will impact Q.D.C. and formulate solutions to clear those obstacles.
* Lead the Project Team during customer PMST meetings / escalation meetings where deemed necessary.
* Organise and chair the project accountable meetings managing milestone attainment and gateway timing.
* Identify potential opportunities to improve key financial measures. (Tooling, Capital, EBIT IRR).
* Maintain a master timing plan for each project and program, ensuring the plant and support plans are also maintained and in line with latest level.
* Control and maintain program budgets and part price tracking with the ultimate goal of improving overall project profitability during life cycle.
* Work in conjunction with the commercial and purchasing teams during the acquisition and program phase with accurate cost and timing information.
* Report project / program status to senior management in accordance with scheduled program reviews and reporting formats.
* Strong people management skills to lead manage and motivate a team including Global location teams.
* An ability to translate customer requirements and specification into a concise work plan by all internal functional areas.
* Demonstrate a disciplined approach to programme management, with a working knowledge of customer systems.
* Available to travel to and work at Customer, Division and Supplier sites as required for varying time periods.
* PRINCE2 Project Management training preferred.
* Strong experience of customer interfacing and management.
* To have experience of APQP
* Experienced in Body In White Engineering.
* Good computer literacy specifically in Microsoft Office.
* Proven experience of delivering a major Engineering / Capital programs, on time and to budget.
* Experienced in providing fully integrated service to the customer within in a Vehicle Development environment.
* Self-motivated and the drive to succeed
* Driving licence.
* Commercial awareness and financial acumen.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuOTI5MzUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →