Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Programme Managers on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Cannock however you will be required to travel intermittently to other UK & Global sites, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Reporting directly to the UK Programme Director you will be the main Customer Program interface for the company and be responsible for the OEM Chassis Development Projects and manage the New Product/s Introduction from Concept stage to Divisional launch, including all prototype phases and support Div. Global Product implementation Teams to SOP.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* Company Car allowance
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Lead / Support quotation activities [Global] during the customer enquiry stage.
* Communicate program status to internal and external customers.
* Communicate objectives to the Chassis BU Office and team members.
* Lead / motivate all staff within the program team and ensure individual performance is reviewed, in line with company and program objectives.
* Develop a culture of continuous improvement and strong customer relationships.
* you will lead and motivate a team to achieve desired results supporting the delivery of required targets of the manufacturing operations and contribute to the implementation and continued development of an integrated Quality Assurance approach. You will have a strong understanding of OEM Customer specific standards & requirements with a good working knowledge of metal forming and fabrication processes.
To be considered this position you will have strong people management skills to lead manage and motivate a team including Global location teams and have
* Proven experience of delivering a major Engineering / Capital programs, on time and to budget.
* An ability to translate customer requirements and specification into a concise workplan by all internal functional areas.
* Commercial awareness and financial acumen.
* Experienced in providing fully integrated service to the customer within in a Vehicle Development environment.
* Self-motivated and the drive to succeed.
* Qualified to Degree or equivalent level in Engineering or related subject, ideally experienced in Chassis Engineering.
* Good computer literacy specifically in Microsoft Office.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuOTUzNzUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →