Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Are you an experienced SUPERVISOR / MANAGER who has experience within a manufacturing environment?
Do you have experience of providing supervisory/management support to large teams of people with a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive?
Are you competent with being responsible for team improvement in KPI’s annually?
Do you live in or within commutable distance of Peterlee?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we may just have the role for you and you should read on to see if it interests you.
An engineering/manufacturing company based in Peterlee have a requirement for a competent Section Leader who can provide management and supervisory duties one of the busiest departments on the site.
The key responsibilities will include:-
* Manage 2 Supervisors & 4 Group Leaders: 87 team members (current) rising to 91.
* Responsible for annual productivity improvement of 5% on previous year performance.
* Attend meetings weekly on Production, Quality, Health and Safety & People Development.
* Responsible for controlling Safety, Labour cost, Quality, to agreed Policy levels.
* Improve Departmental 5S performance including cost down opportunities.
* Set process policy, targets and goals to ensure plant targets are met.
* Liaise with planning to agree department loading, to ensure achievement of customer demand.
* Development and Management of people.
Requirements for the role include:-
* NVQ level 3 or DMS in Management.
* Sound knowledge of engineering and manufacturing principles & activities.
* Setting and managing budgets.
* Experience in a high volume automotive manufacturing environment or a high volume engineering environment.
* Previous production supervision experience.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljc3MDM5Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →