Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** PRODUCTION/PROCESS ENGINEER JOB ALERT *****
Do you have experience of working as a Production / Process Engineer in an engineering environment?
Does this experience include working in a CNC Machine Shop environment?
Are you fully conversed with Lean Manufacturing Principles, Continuous Improvement, 5S and Kaizen?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland/Peterlee area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Design and implementation of moderate modification of machines, designing jigs and tooling to optimise output and permit correct quality of product.
* Set and control budgets spend to ensure all necessary resources are available to achieve business targets.
* Leading In House Machining processes and delivering plant projects such as new line or new product introductions.
* Set TPM schedules/tasks to enable PM members to carry out TPM to maintain machine stability and performance reporting and displaying TPM performance.
* Ensure training needs are established in line with commissioning of machines/processes, and carry out training of other personnel where appropriate to improve the overall capability of the business.
* Support other functions within the business as may be necessary to achieve the business objectives.
* Day to day directing of Technicians, ensuring best use of resource. Provide shop floor technical support, beyond Technician engineer capability to maintain process conformance and capacity.
Key Person Qualities:-
* An appropriate qualification in Engineering (HNC minimum).
* Recognised mechanical apprenticeship would be advantageous.
* Sound knowledge of manufacturing techniques specifically CNC machining processes.
* Fault finding/route cause analysis skills.
* Project management skills
* Good understanding of Total Quality Systems – TS16949
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg5NzM2Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →