Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Product Costing Engineer/Analyst on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Washington area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join the Engineering Department of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Matched up to 7%)
* Complimentary on-site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role will involve working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment, communicating widely to gather information from across the company and compiling that information into complex cost models combining speed with the utmost attention to detail and accuracy.
* Cost model creation to support new business RFQ activity.
* Creating, maintaining and reporting of new product cost and profit to support Global and Regional project milestones.
* Profitability analysis of current products and regular reporting of status and concerns.
* Regularly review & manage product intercompany transfer pricing in line with global cost management rules.
* Actively support cost reduction activities.
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Product costing experience.
* A broad awareness of manufacturing processes and associated cost drivers.
* Highest level of numeracy with strong business awareness.
* A strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
* IT literate with expert knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
* Flexibility and a willingness to travel to support business demands across Europe and to overseas bases.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQ2NzEyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →