Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS Recruitment are hiring Automotive Weld Assembly Engineers a permanent role in Newton Aycliffe working for a leading company in the Automotive industry.All levels will be considered as long as you are qualified to degree or equivalent level in Engineering, Industrial or Manufacturing related subject and experienced on one or more processes such as welding, assembly, machining, Industry back ground must include Automotive then we will consider you.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
* You will be responsible for new projects and be support to Existent Projects
* Definition of welding/assembly processes for Chassis projects, according to customer and clients requirements.
* Define the manufacturing cell, layout and estimate the investment required as well as the technical availability
* Support quotation process during new business activities or existent projects; identifying the most suitable solution
* Analyse the design feasibility from an welding and assembly perspective.
* Provide feasibility reports and develop alternative solutions to solve issues and improve performance.
* Develop prototype process requirements, and support prototype builds to enable learning and feedback.
* Support programme meetings and reviews (PFMEA, Manufacturing, Proto-builds, costing, purchase etc.).
* Support industrialization phase, supplier follow-up and equipment set-up
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Necessary
* Knowledge of high volume automotive manufacturing techniques, robotic welding and post fabrication assembly.
* Knowledge and experience of working to automotive OEM program procedures
* Able to travel and be assigned to programme support activities as required.
* Good computer literacy specifically Microsoft Office and AutoCAD. CATIA would be a plus.
Interested candidates please email cv with salary expectations and availability
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNzI5OTYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →