Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE JOB ALERT *****
Do you have experience of providing service and support maintenance within an automotive engineering environment?
Do you have experience of checking and maintaining press tools?
Is your experience within the automotive industry?
Do you live in Sunderland or the surrounding areas?
Are you happy to work on a 3 shift rotation?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Carry out planned PM check / repair and refurbishment activities on press tools
* Record / document all work undertaken
* High standard of housekeeping is a requirement
* Work in a safe and orderly manner
Experience of the following would be advantageous:-
* Experience using various hand tools
* Overhead crane operation
* Operation of manual milling machines
* Operation of lathes and drilling machines
* Knowledge of Arc and MIG welding
* Good attitude, also flexible to challenges and possible changes
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjYxNDY5Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →