Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Controller to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Parts department.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
· To maintain accurate stock records using Company systems
· Report on any deviation in the quality of parts purchased
· To order parts for vehicles requiring rectification in a timely manner to ensure the vehicles are not unduly delayed
· To issue parts to a busy Bodyshop
· Place orders with suppliers to keep stock at the agreed levels
· Ensure the Bodyhop Dept receive minimum delay when obtaining parts
· Produce parts estimates for all damaged vehicles
· Identify and allocate parts required for any vehicle campaigns / special projects
· To carry out stock checks and investigate any stock discrepancies
· Complete quick efficient returns on non-required parts
* At least 2 years previous experience within a Parts / Stores role within the automotive industry
* Ideally to have worked with Network Q (Vauxhall) brand previously
* Knowledge of vehicle parts
* Goods in and out experience, plus stock management control
* Parts ordering and system maintenance
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines
* Ensure attention to detail at all times
* To ensure the correct Personal Protective Clothing is worn at all times
* Health & Safety Minded
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Q0FUSFIuOTczOTIuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →