Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Are you an experienced & time served Electrical Maintenance person?
Do you have knowledge and experience of Control Systems, PLC’s & HMI’s?
Can you build and wire panels effectively for manufacturing machinery with the ability to read and produce electrical engineering drawings?
Do you hold at least an HNC in electrical/electronic engineering?
Do you live in or within commutable distance of Peterlee?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we may just have the role for you and you should read on to see if it interests you.
An automotive manufacturing company based in Peterlee have a requirement for a competent Electrical Maintenance person ,who will work to repurpose machinery and components from an electrical point of view.
The key responsibilities will include:-
* Panel / machine strip down and rebuild phase to new designs
* Power test and commission machines
* Debug / modify control systems to confirm machine operation
* Modify / upgrade / design the control systems with the latest technology (PLC, HMI, servo systems and safety controllers)
* Ensure all electrical documentation is updated and stored appropriately
* Coaching / developing electrical department members on new equipment’s and software’s introduced
* Keep up to date with the latest technologies in the field of electrical and electronic engineering
Requirements for the role include:-
* Time served Electrical / Electronic Apprenticeship
* HND / Degree desirable but HNC Minimum
* Proficient in the use of PLC & HMI software (Omron desirable)
* Self-developer, capable of understanding problems and resolving with the use of the latest technology
* Good understanding of servo systems and their associated parameters
* Fault finding/route cause analysis skills
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjU0NTAxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →