Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Contract NPI Hot Stamping Tooling Engineer on behalf of our client a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in Llanelli however you will be req’d to travel abroad to support tooling buy offs .
A contract position, contracted to 39 hours per week, early Friday finish and complimentary On Site parking this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
*Open to EU Applicants*
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Reporting directly to Engineering / NPI Manager , we are looking for an experienced Hot Stamp (Press Hardening) Tooling Engineer required to Support the development, procurement and introduction of new tooling into the company, also supporting Customer Engineering Change Requests, cost down improvements & existing Tooling issues within Plant when required
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Hot Stamping tool design assessment and validation with suppliers.
* Provide engineering support for duration of programme.
* Hot Stamping tool buy off activity at the suppliers.
* Assist with simulation studies for new and current projects.
* To be considered for this position you will be experienced in technical ownership of a hot stamping process in a mass production environment as well as:
* Experience in training others in technical processes (Hot stamping desirable).
* Experience in process optimisation through awareness of process interactions. e. D of E, factors & Levels.
* Have experience in soft zone product & tooling process controls.
* Have proven experience in the successful setup and optimisation of a hot stamping / press hardening process.
* Current driving license as travel to customer and suppliers will be required
* A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months remaining as travelling abroad for tooling buy offs will be required
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMjA2MzAuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →