Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the County Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* Shift allowance and Over time rates
Reporting directly to the Press Shop Facility Maintenance Manager you will work as an integral part of the Press Shop to maintain maximum facility efficiency & uptime, carry out improvements and Preventative maintenance on equipment.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Renovation and routine maintenance of Press equipment.
* Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment,
* Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
* Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana)
* To take ownership of specific equipment to maintain excellent levels of performance with minimal downtime.
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
* Timely response to equipment stoppages.
* Improvements to equipment (Kaizan).
* Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
To be considered for this position you must have completed a recognised Electrical or Mecatronic apprenticeship within a similar environment and be educated to a minimum of ONC in an engineering related discipline as well as:
* 17th Edition qualification
* Experience with ABB/Motorman/Fanuc robot controls
* Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
* Experience with AutoCAD or other CAD software.
* Be capable of working under minimal supervision with objectives being set by the Team Leader or Maintenance Manager
* Demonstrate a positive attitude towards change, with a willingness to be flexible and adapt to new circumstances.
* Be able to prepare technical reports to analysis breakdown cause and recommend counter-measures.
* Be able to support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS42ODk5Ny45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →