Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Multi Skilled Maintenance Technicians on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the County Durham area.
Permanent positions, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish – Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
Reporting directly to the Technical Shift Support Manager and it will be your role to provide maintenance support to the assembly areas or to the Press Shop to maintain maximum facility efficiency and uptime, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Renovation and routine maintenance of Press equipment.
* Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
* Programming, fault diagnosis, servicing and repair of motoman robots, rotary positioners and MIG spot welding equipment.
* Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
* Prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures.
* Support equipment commissioning and installation projects.
* Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana).
* To take ownership of specific equipment to maintain excellent levels of performance with minimal downtime.
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
* Timely response to equipment stoppages.
* Improvements to equipment (Kaizan).
* Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
* Have multi-skilled maintenance experience with automated robotic facilities with specific experience in PLC fault finding and/or programming.
* Have experience in welding technology and if possible the maintenance of welding equipment.
* Possess a good mechanical knowledge of CNC and other special purpose machines, including pneumatics and hydraulics.
* Able to produce technical reports with good working knowledge of maintenance systems.
* Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting
* Experience within an automotive maintenance environment and knowledge of maintenance systems desirable.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNDM5NDIuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →