Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE FITTER JOB ALERT *****
Do you have experience of providing breakdown support to manufacturing areas, particularly within an automotive setting?
Do you have a good working knowledge of mechanical automation facilities?
Are you Apprenticeship level trained in mechanical engineering?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy is for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area, near Swansea. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Fault finding and undertaking timely repairs of all equipment plus TPM
* Health and Safety Awareness for all activities undertaken
* Communicate with Shift Supervisors to determine priority / urgency of a required repair
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times
* Determine whether spares are required
* Look at ways of improving equipment
* Complete relevant paperwork and fill in appropriate reports
* Prepare for future jobs
The Person taking on this role will have:-
* Apprenticeship level training in mechanical engineering
* Relevant experience with industry standard repair equipment
* Experience in mechanical maintenance with automated facilities
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIxMzgxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →