Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** LEAD TOOLING ENGINEER *****
Are you a timeserved Toolmaker and an experienced Tooling Engineer?
Is your experience in this area from the automotive engineering industry?
Do you have knowledge of development, procurement and introduction of new tooling?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please apply with your CV today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area. You would be responsible for the development, procurement and introduction of new tooling into the company as well as supporting Customer Engineering Change Requests, cost down improvements & existing Tooling issues within the plant when required.
The full responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Lead New Tooling procurement
* Review and complete component feasibility with regards to tooling processes
* Tooling design reviews
* Lead tool design approval
* Component buy-off at tool makers
* Communication and Presentations, directly with Customers and internal
* Tooling supplier monitoring and liaison
* Identify and schedule improvement opportunities
* Proven background in successful introduction of tooling supported by a tooling background.
* Customer Liaison
* Presswork / Tooling / Toolroom
* NPI Projects for OEMS
* BIW / Chassis / Structural Panels
* A proven background of Tooling knowledge combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg4NDE4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →