Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** LEAD MACHINING ENGINEER *****
Are you a timeserved CNC Machinist/Toolmaker and an experienced Machining Engineer?
Is your experience in this area from the automotive engineering industry?
Are you experienced up to 5 axis and can programme, set and operate?
Do you hold at least a HNC level qualification in Manufacturing or Engineering?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please apply with your CV today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton area.
You would be responsible for developing the Machining facility within the company, including Process time evaluation/feasibility and CNC Programme Creation as well as supporting procurement of new equipment.
The full responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Support machining feasibility, process time, process layout definition, fixture design & Tooling selection
* Create estimated process times to support the quotation phase
* Create CNC Programmes for New products being introduced
* Complete Pre & Final Buy Off at Supplier
* Provide timing for machining milestones and activities for Project timing plan
* Reporting CNC machines/fixturing project status
* Supporting the Project Manager during Project introduction phase
* Identify and schedule improvement opportunities
* Proven background in CNC machining process, ideally with Aluminium materials on CNC vertical spindle machinery.
* Experience of introducing new products into a machining facility from initial quotation through to approval.
* CNC Programming knowledge
* Fault Diagnosis/Problem Solving skills
* Served an apprenticeship in CNC Machining or as a Toolmaker
* Qualified to at least HNC level in an engineering or manufacturing related discipline.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjEyNDkzLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →