Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS are currently recruiting for an IT Technican on behalf of one our clients based in Darlington.
This is a permanent position
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
* Assist in network administration and maintenance
* Provide PC support and training for staff
* Maintain PC, workstation and server hardware
* Installation of approved software on network and PCs
* Security of network systems
* Monitor information systems to maintain policy compliance
* Maintain and monitor system backups
* Provide support for mobile communications and remote workers
Knowledge/Skills/Experience required for role:
* Good working knowledge of network and PC architecture
* Excellent problem solving skills
* This role would suit a recent graduate or someone straight out of college.
For more information, please contact:
01325 389333 – firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC4zMTYzMy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →