Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPER JOB ALERT *****
Do you have knowledge and understanding of how an IS department supports a complex business organisation?
Do you have knowledge of .net programming language, preferably C#?
Are you capable of being responsible for web, application and database development?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Newton Aycliffe area of County Durham. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Development of new end user software for shop floor and support departments.
* SQL database administration.
* Routine administration and enhancement of existing .net/C#/VB databases.
* Administration of SAP user authorisations to corporate standards.
* Document new systems development.
* Write end user documentation.
* End user support using Service desk tools.
* Train key users and end users where required.
The key requirements for this role are as follows:-
* Knowledge of.net programming language, preferably C#.
* Good communicator, able to work in diverse teams, strong interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge and understanding of how an IS department supports a complex business organisation.
* Must be educated to minimum A level standard in an IS/IT related discipline
* SQL database experience.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjI5Njg4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →