Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a HR & Payroll Co-ordinator on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Peterlee area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for a number of years now, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Excellent pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish
* Subsidized canteen
* Free Gym Membership
Reporting directly to the HR Officer and it will be your role to manage and administer the 4 key HR systems, ensuring accurate, timely and reliable data is provided for reporting purposes and payroll (circa 600 staff).
* Full management of the time and attendance system.
– Auditing of Line Manager Exceptions to ensure completed timely and accurate
– Timely completion of AWD forms (IE Shift changes, Cost Centre changes)
– Provide support and guidance to system approvers
– Provide training of the T&A system, as and when required
– Full holiday management within the system
* Full management of the Master Database
– Timely completion of AWD forms (i.e. Shift changes, Cost Centre changes)
– Ensure all payroll changes are updated accurately, have correct audit trails and that information stored complies with Data Protection.
– Photographic library
* Calculation and monitoring of all Company and Statutory payments
– Company Sick pay
– Year-end shift adjustment (YESA)
– Enhanced holiday pay
– Standard Pay
– Statutory sick pay
– Maternity Pay
– Paternity Leave
* Preparation of payroll reporting to be forwarded to outsourced payroll provider to ensure accurate payments on a monthly basis.
– Provide a professional response to all pay related queries.
– Ensure supplied data is fully validated on both pre and post payroll.
– Ensure all payroll changes conform to both internal and external auditing requirements.
– Ensure delivery of Pay notes, P60’s and other legal payroll documents.
* Prepare and generate weekly and monthly standard reports and issue to the relevant Managers.
* Provide relevant information to 3rd parties. i.e Mortgage references, claims information.
* Update system in line with changes, starters and leavers
* Conduct pension induction for all new starters and provide general guidance to pension queries.
Qualifications & Skills
* 5 GCSE’s A*-B, including Maths and English
* Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
* Full range of communication skills, both verbal and written
* Full working knowledge of MS Office software (Proficient knowledge of excel)
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent numerical skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Good knowledge of statutory deductions and payments.
* Experience of working with a range of HR / IS systems
* 5 years minimum experience within a Payroll / HR role
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment (manufacturing desirable)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIwMTI1Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →