Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Payroll Administrator/Clerk on behalf of our client, a long established Engineering company based in the Stockton-on -tees area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
Complimentary onsite parking
Bi-annual attendance bonus
Early Friday finish
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will work as an integral part Payroll team holding responsibility for assisting with monthly payroll and you will also be required to support HR on their Human Resource duties as well as being flexible to the business needs covering reception and call handling.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Processing of monthly Payroll
* Weekly calculation of hours using T&A system
* Supply of agency timesheets
* Sickness payments
* Attachment of Earnings deductions
* Shift Allowance calculations
* Overtime calculations
* Dealing with any employee queries regarding payroll
* Monthly submissions to the Company Pension scheme
* Administering the Company Pension scheme
* New employee inductions
* Processing of Absence and holiday forms
* Administering any disciplinary notifications/responses
* Administering any training requirements for employees
* Monitoring any training required for employees
* Arranging Occupational Health visits
* Issuing and monitoring workwear within the business
* Responding to Employee Insurance claims
* Producing KPI’s and reports for Management
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 4 years Payroll experience as well as:
A good understanding of tax and NI
Experience of processing end to end payroll for >100 employees per month
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Confident and competent individual with high levels of accuracy and confidentiality
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuODAwODYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →