Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** HR ADVISOR JOB ALERT *****
Do you have strong HR Generalist experience at Advisor level?
Is your experience within the automotive or manufacturing industries?
Are you CIPD qualified to level 5 or higher?
Do you live in Sunderland/Washington area?
If you have answered yes to these questions, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This is a permanent vacancy to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland/Washington area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Undertake projects that support the annual plant objectives.
* Responsible for deployment of disciplinary and grievance procedures across the plant, ensuring consistency and fairness at all times.
* Identify and carry out absence management activities to meet company target for absence rates.
* Facilitate return to work interviews, maintaining regular contact with absentees, attend and chair absence review meetings, conduct home visits, manage referrals to Occupational Health, gaining employee consent to access further medical information, requesting comprehensive medical report from GP, and facilitating return to work rehabilitation programmes and monitoring until employee has returned to normal duties.
* Maintain HR systems data in SAP and Crown and have the ability to produce accurate reports and conduct further analysis / OSP development in order to tailor strategies around current KPI status.
* To assist and oversee full recruitment process as well as providing support to the on-site agency team and holding weekly review meetings with the Account Co-Ordinator.
* Undertake exit interviews and develop meaningful labour turnover analysis and reporting which measures problems, identifies causes and recommends counter-measures.
Working hours for this role are:-
* Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
* Friday: 8am – 1pm
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIzMjk3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →