Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Are you an experienced Health & Safety Professional who has experience within a manufacturing environment?
Do you have experience of providing support and advice on Health & Safety?
Are you a competent risk assessor, auditor and inspector?
Do you live in or within commutable distance of Peterlee?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we may just have the role for you and you should read on to see if it interests you.
An engineering/manufacturing company based in Peterlee have a requirement for a competent HSE Adviser who can provide guidance and support on Health & Safety matters to ensure the HSE management system is understood and utilised to create a positive safety culture.
The key responsibilities will include:-
* Primary Lead & Coordinator for Health, Safety and Environmental activities.
* Support the management team in the implementation of the company inspection hierarchy system, in all incident investigations & reports, in holding regular HSE department meetings and ensuring that there is employee involvement and participation in HSE matters.
* Conduct internal auditing in line with 18001, 14001 requirements and support management in how NCR’s are closed out.
* Manage the HSE management system via IMS, ensuring that it is kept up to date and users are kept up to date with changes.
* Support the HSE Manager in the introduction of HSE policies, procedures and systems in line with legal, statutory and HSE guidance requirements.
* Conduct risk assessments and ensure that appropriate control measures are identified and implemented at local level, with SOP’s and SSOW’s.
* Provide on-going data analysis and management reports on all aspects of HSE performance.
* Create and deliver HSE training and toolbox talks to employees where needed.
* Ensure BSI Accreditation continues for ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 (ISO45001).
Requirements for the role include:-
* HND or Level 4 NVQ qualification in Engineering, Manufacturing or HSE related subject OR
* NEBOSH General Certificate (Level 3) & External Auditor Qualification – OHSAS18001, ISO14001
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljc2NjU2Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →