Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
I have an exciting opportunity that has been created for an experienced Sales Manager to join my client. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing one functional export sales territory (Northern Europe), working to achieve sales target in this territory by maximising current opportunities and developing new business wherever possible.
* To actively live and instil our company values: Customer centric, Appreciation, Integrity, Reliability, Respect, Responsibility
* To follow health, safety and environmental guidelines and procedures in respect of personal and department activities.
* To carry out the plans and programmes designed to provide sales via Export dealers for the company in Europe
* To introduce and present new products, ideas, and techniques to partners
* To make full use of available sales tools and company reports to develop sales
* To proactively suggest new strategies and projects for sales development
* To travel frequently to specific territories to visit existing or potential business partners
* To provide clear and detailed meeting agendas, meeting preparation reports and sales visit reports
* To prospect for and appoint new business partners in line with company procedures
* To assist the Marketing Department in managing lead-generation activities
* To assist the Accounts Department with credit transactions, including Letters of Credit, Wire Transfers, and Bank Guarantees and to oversee partner’s credit applications
* To update company market and product assessments with relevant facts gathered from distributor correspondence regarding problems, competition, product acceptance, trends in the industry, opportunities for new products, and possible new marketing programmes.
* To carry out commercial, survey and product training for existing and new business partners
* To assist with visiting dealer’s transportation and entertainment, as necessary
* To participate where required in exhibitions
Are you the ideal candidate?
* Literate and numerate to “A” level standard
* Fluent in English and German
* 2-year’s minimum experience in a commercial environment
* Willing to travel
* Superior communication and inter-personal skills
* Superior customer-care skills
* Degree in marketing, economics, business administration or equivalent
* Other languages
* 2-years sales management experience
* Conflict resolution skills, sales “closing” skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience then please forward on your CV
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dG9tLjAzMDc4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →