Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Facilities Technical Engineer on behalf of our client a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the Wolverhampton area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week (Days), notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
Reporting directly to the Facilities and Installations Manager you will work as an integral part of the Facilities team holding responsibility for project and cost management for the facilities, services and utilities new and existing for the site.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Develop cost monitoring system by way of excel format for the control of utilities.
* Project manage all programs of works as defined by the Facilities and Installations Manager.
* Assist in the execution and delivery of all technical projects in accordance with the Best Practice / GPCS systems.
* Run and maintain cost down projects as set out by the department.
* Research and develop efficiency projects for the business which fall under the remit of the department.
* Challenge any and all elements of the business that are seen to be area for “Cost Avoidance”
* Support the general day to day running of the department with a fully integrated team approach.
* Act as advisor to the business when required regarding the departments functions and elements within its remit.
To be considered this position you must have experience of Project Management and an understanding of budgetary control as well as:
* Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment ideally Automotive
* Basic understanding of general functional services of a manufacturing facility
* Ability to prioritise workload to ensure efficient use of time
* A good understanding of LEAN techniques
* Proficient in the use of MS Office including Excel
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS40MDE5My45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →