Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Facilities Technician on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Staffordshire area of the West Midlands.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish – Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
Reporting directly to the Facilities Supervisor and it will be your role to provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment at the Cannock site.
* Renovation and routine maintenance of facilities equipment.
* Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment such as Compressors / Heating / General Power and Lighting / Gas / Air / Water supplies.
* Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on support facilities.
* Adherence to departmental systems (PM, recording downtime).
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
* Timely response to equipment stoppages.
* Improvements to facilities equipment (Kaizen).
* Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
* Have completed a recognised Maintenance apprenticeship or Time served preferably within a facilities role.
* Have completed a City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Technical Qualification & 17th Edition Regulations.
* Completed the City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent.
* IOSH Qualification.
* COSHH/Chemical Awareness.
* Confined Space Training.
* Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
* Risk Assessment understanding.
* IT Literate and experience with MS packages.
* Highly organised with the ability to effectively manage time and prioritise workload.
* Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills open to change and have a can-do approach.
* Must be able to establish clear objectives and be result focused.
* Flexible, team orientated and self-motivated approach to work.
Knowledge/Experience Required or Desriable
* Electrical installations/Testing & Fault Finding
* Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Gas Awareness
* Forklift Licence/MEWP
* Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including fabrication and mechanical fitting.
* Experience within a maintenance environment and knowledge of maintenance systems desirable.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjIyNTA3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →