Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Estimating Administrator on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Staffordshire area of the West Midlands.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on Site parking
* Early Friday finish – Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
It will be your role to be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of supporting documentation required for the production of quotes. Which includes the maintenance of estimating templates, creation and compilation of BOM & supplier request for quotation documents as well as other Ad-hoc administrative activities.
* Creation of Quotation BOMS.
* Raising and compiling RFQ to supplier documents/Responses.
* Maintaining Process definition templates.
* Update Quotation KPI documents.
* Any Ad-hoc administrative activities required to support the quotation function quotation.
* Ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Experience of a similar role within manufacturing preferably within the automotive industry.
* Ability to diligently input and process data.
* Experience of working in a similar administrative role.
* Experience of working with CAD and can understand technical drawings.
* Experience of working to strict deadlines.
* Experience compiling and understanding data sets.
* Experience of working with all Microsoft packages- Excel, Word, Power-Point.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjE3MDg3Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →